Whether at home in Jamaica or somewhere abroad, if the Reggae Boyz are playing, these are the must-haves for fans who are going to this football game.
- Jamaican Flag – large or small, the black, green and gold flag must be carried tall.
- Wear Jamaica’s colours – if you can’t find a full black, green and gold outfit, then wear something yellow.
- Noise makers – whistles, dutch pot covers, conch shells, drums, horns, tambourines; carry anything that can make noise.
- Cell phone credit – make sure you’ve got enough credit to call your friends when Jamaica scores.
- Camera – must capture the moments.
- Ticket – don’t try to scale the bleachers wall without paying.
- Good vibes – bring positive energy and vibes to the match; and share it with fans around you.
- Good company – bring yuh bredren, sistren, wife, sweetheart, whoever … to share the moment with you.
- Comfortable shoes – ladies, leave the heels at home or in the car.
- Good behaviour – doan bodda cause nuh trouble in di stands!
If you’ve got suggestions, thoughts or feedback regarding our list of the Top 10 must-haves for a Reggae Boyz football match above, please feel free to post them below.
Top 10 Jamaica